AP Clinical Rotations
Major Health Partners offers clinical rotations required by advance practice nursing degree programs.
Applications will only be accepted during the below time periods:
- Summer 2018 Applications accepted from March 1 – April 15
- Fall 2018 Applications accepted from May 1 – June 15
- Spring 2019 Applications accepted from September 1 – October 15
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO FILLING OUT AN APPLICATION.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:
Please fill out the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If approved for an advance practice clinical rotation, you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your immunization record
- Obtain a two-step tuberculin test and provide a copy of the result.
- If your clinical rotation occurs between October 1 through March 31, provide proof of flu vaccination.
WHAT WE’LL NEED FROM YOU:
- A copy of your immunization records
- A copy of a two-step tuberculosis test
- A copy of your flu vaccine (if request is between October 1 through March 31)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
AP Clinical Rotations Application Form
- Each applicant will receive an email verifying that their appication was received.
- All applications are reviewed upon the close of the application window.
- Interviews are completed during the first week after each application deadline.
- Accepted applicants will receive an email that contains detailed instructions. These instructions include the process of how to make an appointment with MHP Education Services to provide the required immunization and medical documents and complete the mandatory paperwork.