About Major Health Partners:
Major Health Partners is a leading healthcare provider for patients from not only Shelby County, Indiana, but also from the southeastern part of the state. Since 1924, Major Hospital/Major Health Partners has grown to offer a wide spectrum of services, leading the region in many areas of healthcare delivery. By providing quality care through our unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, modern facilities, and personal service. We give you you all of the advantages found at the large urban hospitals, combined with genuine personal service, and that’s the Major Difference.
THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE:
- Served as one of the first hospitals in Indiana to implement a complete electronic medical record for its patients
- Ranked three times in the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals in America with the most advanced computer systems according to Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine (HHNM)
- Awarded the Top 25 Rural and Small Town Most Wired Award by HHNM in 2006
- Ranked highly by Press Ganey, a national, independent ranking service, for inpatient satisfaction in Central Indiana
- Ranked three times as a Top 100 Hospital in American by Thompson Reuters and Truven
- Secured a national reputation as one of the nation’s leading hospitals in health informatics and patient satisfaction
All MHP Physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible. This unusually high level of achievement promises that you will receive expert care from our full line-up of excellent Primary Care and Specialty Care Physicians. When choosing an MHP physician, you can be confident that you will receive quality care from quality people.